UFS Explorer Technician

Discussions about SysDev's UFS Explorer and R-Explorer
https://www.ufsexplorer.com/ (professional data recovery software)
https://www.r-explorer.com/ (more simple version of UFS Explorer)
Iurii
Official Product Rep

UFS Explorer Technician

Post by Iurii »

UFS Explorer Technician is a robust software solution well-suited for technical professionals who need advanced capabilities when dealing with challenging data recovery tasks, including ones related to digital forensics and other relevant IT fields.
How does this edition differ from the others and is it worth paying a subscription of 800 euros per year.

Important differences are the available OS and licensing system:
  • Limited-term license (1 year) issued to a single PC
  • Windows installation only
List of additional functions:
  • Access to data on AIX (Legacy JFS1, JFS2), Xinous OpenServer (EAFS, HTFS, DTFS), Veritas Storage Foundation, HP-UX, etc. (VxFS4, VxFS6, VxFS7), Urive (NxFS)
  • Work with QNAP NAS implementing automated tiering (Qtier technology)
  • Automatic RAID reconstruction for Dell EqualLogic, IBM AIX (CAPI RAID), etc.
  • Direct low-level interaction with SCSI devices using a dedicated SCSI command tool
  • Embedded means for secure data erasure (overwriting the existing data on the drive with zeroes)
  • Extended report on files and folders with the possibility of file integrity control (hash value, metadata test)
  • Obtaining information on the allocation of file fragments
  • Expandability through the use of additional plugins (for data recovery from Dell Equal Logic SAN and others)
pentium450

Re: UFS Explorer Technician

Post by pentium450 »

Data recovery plugin for Dell EqualLogic
It is a plug-in specially provided for the technical version. Does anyone have its DEMO registration code? I am willing to exchange

https://www.sysdevlabs.com/product.php? ... ech&os=win
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

It seems pretty simple.
Attachments
ufs-tech-trial.png
ufs-tech-trial.png (624.89 KiB) Viewed 7341 times
pentium450

Post by pentium450 »

Thank you, I know this, but I have applied many times and got no response.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

Perhaps your request looks like a scammer. Make sure to use your business domain email.
pentium450

Post by pentium450 »

Thanks for reminding.
But it seems that the website does not indicate that you must be an enterprise or company user to apply, but only requires a system ID.
Since their purpose is to let everyone understand the functions and advantages of the product, but they have set many inexplicable conditions, shouldn't individual users be able to test these software? If not, they should write clearly.
Just a DEMO registration code with time or function restrictions for testing, What does it have to do with deception? Isn't this hilarious? :lol: :lol:
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

To the best of my limited knowledge of the Technian version, it is designed specifically for data recovery and forensic professionals.

I have reached to get a price for various forensic tools over the years without even getting an acknowledgement that they received my inquiry.

I have no clue what deception you are referring to.
pentium450

Post by pentium450 »

The technical version supports more data types and other unique features.

I just wanted to test it. Maybe the technical version has better data recovery capabilities.

This has nothing to do with who will use this software...

If it is really useful, wouldn't they selling to individual users? I'm confused by their sales logic. :P :P
Last edited by pentium450 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

Don't PM me for the code. It is unique to your system and can only be supplied by the developers.
Joep
Official Product Rep

Post by Joep »

pentium450 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:51 am The technical version supports more data types and other unique features.

I just wanted to test it. Maybe the technical version has better data recovery capabilities.

This has nothing to do with who will use this software...

If it is really useful, wouldn't they selling to individual users? I'm confused by their sales logic. :P :P
I'm sure they will sell it to you, but that's a different issue isn't it?

You can use demo. If you're legit, a legit potential customer then as suggested use a serious business email address. I understand that Iurii isn't going to send trials to average Joe's.

It could also be far more "trivial". It's between Christmas and new year, maybe he's with family. Maybe he's taking shelter from Putin's bombs, drones and missiles.
http://www.disktuna.com - video & photo repair & recovery service