Overwritten Boot Sectors

A place to discuss pretty much anything related to storage, computers, data recovery or technology.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Overwritten Boot Sectors

Post by lcoughey »

I've seen cases where the Boot Sector is lost because of bad sectors, or the primary copy is missing. But, in this case, both copies of the Boot Sector have been overwritten with the same garbage. It almost looks as though it was intentionally done.

Anyone ever see this before and have any explanation as to the cause?
1datarecovery

Re: Overwritten Boot Sectors

Post by 1datarecovery »

don't worry about your important data, You can get total backup of computer data like files, programs and libraries easily with help and support of such software. The mentioned data recovery and support Company is always there for customers like you. The Dаtа Rесоvеrу Technicians can also support on call [phone number removed by moderator] and help you in this same situation. Professionals of this same field do have required experienced and skills to solve out your problems.

Moderator note: It would appear that Stellar Data Recovery has sunk to a new low and are now spamming under a new name, Data Recovery Supports. As you can see by their response to my post, they don't even bother reading the post before they respond with their nonsense.
RolandJS
Lurker

Re: Overwritten Boot Sectors

Post by RolandJS »

When I first across Stellar, I was impressed with their recovery software -- that version I still have.
I hope all recovery spammers come to realize that spamming works against, not for, them.
"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited