Hard Drive Data Recovery Help

A place to discuss pretty much anything related to storage, computers, data recovery or technology.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Re: Hard Drive Data Recovery Help

Post by lcoughey »

After a little more research into Southampton Data Recovery, it should be noted that they advertise 33 locations, yet I cannot figure out which one is a real lab location. They all seem to be virtual offices. This drives me nuts because they start to gain the trust of their client by making them think that they are dealing with a local lab, when their very first impression is being built upon a lie. They are not the only lab who does this and I feel the same about all of them.
pcimage
Official Product Rep

Re: Hard Drive Data Recovery Help

Post by pcimage »

Dunno about other countries, but certainly in UK there are several dubious “DR companies” that claim to have umpteen “locations” around the UK.

But do a Google search on any one but the “real” location and you’ll find it’s either a Regus virtual office, or a UPS depot!

Good start for a client when they’re being lied to from the very beginning!

The testimonials are mostly BS as well, I had a look at one company and the same names and “reviews” appeared in many of their “locations” just with the “reviewers” location changed!