online/offsite data backup

A place where Recovery Force resellers can promote their backup services to our clients.
tayjor

online/offsite data backup

Post by tayjor » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:07 am

I own a startup company with 12 PCs connected in a network. There is also a 25 TB NAS in our network to access commonly required files. As a precaution against unwanted data disaster, I want to make an online backup of my network storage.The data backup solution I am looking for must be able to schedule backups at regular intervals. I am not interested in cloud services like dropbox, google drive or skydrive because my data size is way more than their limitations. It should be highly safe and secure, encrypted and should have a support system which actually responds when I need their support. Anyone has any suggestions or any experience to share?
I am a spammer for storagepipe.

lcoughey
Site Admin

Re: online/offsite data backup

Post by lcoughey » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:05 pm

One would think that Storage Pipe, the site you snuck the link to in your question would be able to handle your needs. I can only conclude that they must not be able to handle this type of backup need or you are trying to be a clever spammer for them.

What is the name of your startup and the location? Perhaps I know of a consultant in your area who can advise on a good disaster recovery plan.

Perhaps Carbonite is a good option.

tayjor

Post by tayjor » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:38 am

First of all, I am not a Spammer. I posted that link because I thought that if someone knows about them, they could comment about them. You can't just hang on to the first solution you find on the internet, right? I knew about them from a friend, I would like to know about other options available as well. You suggested me about Carbonite, so I just looked them up on google and they look good too. May be I will compare features of both and will reach a decision. Thanks a lot for the reply anyway.
I am a spammer for storagepipe.

lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 am

I'm sorry that I suggested you might be a spammer, but the way you posted the link just looks like you were sneaking it in.

I will see what I can do to get you more suggestions.

Jared
Lurker

Post by Jared » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:22 pm

It is SPAM, just a slightly more ethical spammer who actually checks for responses to his spam. Here's some more posts from him:

http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/197472/
https://www.disaster.com/forums/forum/b ... ice-please

All conveniently asking a question on a forum related to data storage/recovery.

Anna

Post by Anna » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:44 am

Ohhh will it be helpful? I will give it a shot.

Jared
Lurker

Post by Jared » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Anna wrote:Ohhh will it be helpful? I will give it a shot.
And the fake posts continue. Had someone actually read this thread they wouldn't be responding like that.

sera0508

Post by sera0508 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 am

As for me, I am a spammer for Salvage Data, would like to advice you against using their sub-par data recovery service. removed
Good luck in your data recovery!