WebHelpDesk and Google Adwords Conversion Code

A place to discuss pretty much anything related to storage, computers, data recovery or technology.
lcoughey
Site Admin

WebHelpDesk and Google Adwords Conversion Code

Post by lcoughey »

I've been trying to figure out how to embed Adwords Conversion Code into WebHelpDesk for several years and think I finally got it figured out.

It might not hurt to make a backup copy of CustomLabels.properties before moving forward, just in case something breaks.

Edit CustomLabels.properties, stored in /usr/local/webhelpdesk/conf/labels

Under "Finalize Ticket Page" add the google code at the end of the ft.msg.thankYou line, but be sure that it does not wrap down to a new line. It must all remain in a single line of code (yes, kind of dumb to me too)

After saving the changes, restart webhelpdesk - /etc/init.d/webhelpdesk restart

If all goes well, it should start tracking within a few hours, assuming that there is something to track.
Hyuni81

Re: WebHelpDesk and Google Adwords Conversion Code

Post by Hyuni81 »

I hope it worked for you! I also am interested in online marketing of my newly launched blog so just thinking to start the PPC campaign. I am quite new to all this so I was just wondering if you could suggest some professional Google Adwords Campaign Management video tutorials!

Moderator note: It is funny how so many spammers post like they know nothing about the topic while trying to slip in links to their websites. Nice try.
Last edited by lcoughey on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam