Hard Drive Data Recovery Help

A place to discuss pretty much anything related to storage, computers, data recovery or technology.
Jared
Official Data Recovery Lab Representative

Hard Drive Data Recovery Help

Post by Jared »

Hello,

I have a hard drive that stopped working. I assumed the issue was mechanical and since I'm an auto mechanic I though I could fix it. After I opened the cover my allergies acted up and I sneezed on the little silver disk thingies. Do you think you can get my data back for me?

Thanks!
lcoughey
Site Admin

Re: Hard Drive Data Recovery Help

Post by lcoughey »

I recommend you take the drive to Data-Medics in Providence RI. The owner there is absolutely inept and will likely start by licking your spit off the platters, then put them one-by-one on his old record player and read each surface to a cassette tape.
Jared

Post by Jared »

No, that won't work! I already tried putting the disks in my CD player and my DVD player, and it didn't work. I think the mucus is blocking the lasers from reading it.
bennyjames

Post by bennyjames »

Hi Jared,
you should take the help of [spam link removed] who can help retrieve your data safely.
Hope this helps.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

Benny, do you care to explain more about your free data recovery services?
rahul123

Post by rahul123 »

It is possible to get your data back. There are many softwares available online that can recover data. But your case seems to be sensitive hence you should send it to a trusted data recovery service centre. I would recommend Stellar Data Recovery Services as they are trustworthy and experts for such cases.

Moderator note: This is the second time I've moderated this note. This spammer isn't even swift enough to read the original post, let alone the entire thread to see that is was a joke, just like the software he is trying to push. If they are this bad with their advertising, just imagine how bad their products, service and support it.
Last edited by rahul123 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

rahul123 wrote:t is possible to get your data back. There are many softwares available online that can recover data. But your case seems to be sensitive hence you should send it to a trusted data recovery service centre. I would recommend Stellar Data Recovery Services as they are trustworthy and experts for such cases.
I don't recommend any of Stellar's data recovery software as it is all garbage. On top of that, they are horrible for spamming forums with posts like this which have absolutely no use to the OP.
Jared

Post by Jared »

bennyjames wrote:Hi Jared,
you should take the help of [spam link removed] who can help retrieve your data safely.
Hope this helps.
The original post was a joke, I work at another data recovery company: http://www.data-medics.com. I was just testing Luke's response time a question on his forum. :D Though I did actually have a customer who showed up with a drive and he had sneezed on the platters.
Jared

Post by Jared »

lcoughey wrote:
rahul123 wrote:t is possible to get your data back. There are many softwares available online that can recover data. But your case seems to be sensitive hence you should send it to a trusted data recovery service centre. I would recommend Stellar Data Recovery Services as they are trustworthy and experts for such cases.
I don't recommend any of Stellar's data recovery software as it is all garbage. On top of that, they are horrible for spamming forums with posts like this which have absolutely no use to the OP.
+1 Stellar are total spammers. And had they bothered to read the OP, clearly it would have been beyond any software's capabilities. Anyone looking for good data recovery software should consider R-Studio.
susanhsullivan

Post by susanhsullivan »

Hard drive data loss is a biggest problem for each and every computer user's, but we find the great solution for this trouble. Get simple and easy way to use Recover Data for Windows Data Recovery Software that can successfully recover or restore your corrupted, formatted, deleted or inaccessible Windows hard disk data as fast as possible.

Do hope it could help you:- Link Removed By Moderator

Note From Moderator: Apparently you spammers don't even read the threads you post your SPAM in. This one was a joke from the beginning and all you guys keep posting your software SPAM in here. :lol: