Simple Tips to Convert an Applemail to Outlook Pst

A place to discuss pretty much anything related to storage, computers, data recovery or technology.
larrycraig

Simple Tips to Convert an Applemail to Outlook Pst

Post by larrycraig »

With a perfect [link removed] Mbox to PST Converter utility, one can easily move or convert MBOX file of different mail client like Entourage, Thunderbird, Turnpike, Apple Mail, Eudora, Mulberry, Netscape, Gnu Mail, Sylpheed, MailCopa, Berkeley, Earthlink, The BAT, Evolution etc to Outlook PST format without facing any hassle. I would like to recommend such a software [link removed]

Moderator note: The only thing that Stellar is good at is spamming forums and blogs, as with this post.
gilbertcompos

Re: Simple Tips to Convert an Applemail to Outlook Pst

Post by gilbertcompos »

I would also like to suggest another one high-quality MBOX to PST Converter application that can smartly do the conversion of any type of MBOX file such as mulberry, mutt, opera mail, poco mail, seamonkey, spicebird, sylpheed, thunderbird, entourage, Eudora, applemail, mozzila mail, netscape, gunu mail, cone mail and evolution to PST format. Download now: [link removed]

Moderator note: Apparently spammers aren't very swift in that they don't even read the thread that they spam to see that the previous spammer's links were removed. I leave these posts here in hopes that spammers might get the hint.
Last edited by lcoughey on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SPAM
antoniobearce

Post by antoniobearce »

One of the best utility available in the market to extracting and converting emails from MBOX file to multiple email format.It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX files into Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird or Power mail in Outlook PST file created importable perform. With this software you can not think about whether care creates the files with Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Eudora, Opera Mail client Spice Bird and easy. See full details at:

[Moderator note: you forgot to add your spammy link. Post locked to prevent further editing.]
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

Just to make it clear. Stellar is a SPAM company who has to make fake posts so that they can make fake answers in order to try and fool users into thinking that a real user would recommend their software. The only people who recommend Stellar products are sales reps for Stellar. There may be a real end user out there somewhere who recommends their products, but I've yet to see one.
Ris Victoria

Post by Ris Victoria »

What if i wanted to convert vice-versa i.e Outlook Pst to Applemail?
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

Ris Victoria wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:51 pm What if i wanted to convert vice-versa i.e Outlook Pst to Applemail?
Sure...are you trying to encourage the spammers?
Markdc

Post by Markdc »

Hi,

The manual method is long and tiresome. It does not guarantee accurate results also.
But there is so many software available to convert to MBOX to PST format.
The MBOX to PST converter tool can help to accurately convert MBOX files to PST format.

Regarding the manual method...
Open ‘Apple Mail’ on your Mac> ‘File’ menu and click the ‘Import Mailboxes…’ option.
>Select the program or file to import Apple Mail mailbox data> Click “Files in MBOX format>press ‘Continue’ button.
> locate MBOX files> select the one to convert> click ‘Choose’>Choose the data items to import>Click ‘Continue.’>Click ‘Done’
Now the imported mailbox data items are present in the ‘Import’ section of the ‘Apple Mail’ email client.

Step 2: Use Eudora (Windows version) to create a mailbox. To do so, execute the steps below:

Rename the MBOX file extension to the imported file. For example, rename “abcd” as “abcd.mbx.”
>Move the “abcd.mbx” file to the directory in which Eudora stores its files. C:Documents and Settings<user>Application DataQualcommEudora.
>Run Eudora on your system> create a mailbox, double-click on abcd.mbx file> close

Step 3: Use the MS Outlook Express to import emails.

Run Outlook Express on your system> go to Files> Import> choose Eudora in the list>Next> search for abcd.mbx file location> OK>Next>Next>Finish