Need advice to choose better backup solution

A place to discuss pretty much anything related to storage, computers, data recovery or technology.
lcoughey
Site Admin

Re: Need advice to choose better backup solution

Post by lcoughey »

I certainly don't recommend stage2data, as they are deceitful forum spammers. If they cannot be ethical in how they promote themselves, I certainly would never trust them with my data, let alone anyone else's.
DanielIT

Post by DanielIT »

Hi
Why you can't keep it in external hard drive?that's the safest place in my opinion. how much data are we taking about? Do you want more then one person to get access to this data and confidential files?
David longman
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

DanielIT wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:01 pm Hi
Why you can't keep it in external hard drive?that's the safest place in my opinion. how much data are we taking about? Do you want more then one person to get access to this data and confidential files?
When a user joins up and starts posting responses to threads that are over a year old, it is another sign that a person is a spammer trying to get their post count up high enough to start slipping things in through the cracks.
DanielIT

Post by DanielIT »

to be honest I didn't realised that. You can remove this post. Sorry about that.
I will make sure it won't happen again
David longman
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

DanielIT wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:52 pm to be honest I didn't realised that. You can remove this post. Sorry about that.
I will make sure it won't happen again
No worries, I'm sure you won't be the last to post here.