Photo recovery iPhone 5s

AB1128

Photo recovery iPhone 5s

Post by AB1128 »

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 5S. A few months ago, some very important photos were deleted and I have tried many different photo recovery programs on the net, such as Dr. Phone and Enigma recovery. So far none of these have been useful, but one program has been able to locate some older photos, which is giving me hope.

My question is, does any one know of any programs that can do deep recovery so I can retrieve these photos? Unfortunately, I have not backed up my phone for a while as our computer is an abomination and it was taking too long to upload to iCloud. Really need some luck here guys, so any advice will do.

Thanks
lcoughey
Site Admin

Re: Photo recovery iPhone 5s

Post by lcoughey »

When I have a few minutes, I'll be modifying your fake posts and responses to correctly state that the lab you are promoting is a scam.

I'm thinking of a dedicated thread listing all the spammers who try to abuse this forum and the companies they represent.
Manisha Bisht

Post by Manisha Bisht »

Hi dear,
Be positive, everything is possible in this technical world. Here we have solution for your problem, our SysTools provides the services to recover your permanently deleted data from your mobile. And we also gives Confidentially & Non-Disclosure Agreement. If you want to resolve your problem so you can contact us on this details:-
[Contact information removed by moderator]
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

So, this thread was created by a spammer and has been responded to by two more spammers. I wonder how many spammers will continue to post in this thread if I leave it unlocked.

The best I can tell, although spammers are now trying to be creative in their attempts to make their posts look natural, they must have a combined IQ if they cannot figure out that it isn't working here. In fact, I hazard to guess, we will have a few more posts below before too long.
DanielIT

Post by DanielIT »

Hi
why do you think everyone on this thread is a spammer? Are you administrator? maybe you should approve post before posting??? will be easier for you. I hope I won't be a called spammer:-)
David longman
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

DanielIT wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:56 pm Hi
why do you think everyone on this thread is a spammer? Are you administrator? maybe you should approve post before posting??? will be easier for you. I hope I won't be a called spammer:-)
We shall see Daniel. I am the administrator and am very able to determine when a user is actually giving a legitimate answer to a post or just posting crap in order to sneak in a link (which are usually removed by me, if I even bother letting the post get through.)
DanielIT

Post by DanielIT »

very well. I understand. There are lots of spammers everywhere, but not everyone.
David longman
lcoughey
Site Admin

Post by lcoughey »

DanielIT wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 pm very well. I understand. There are lots of spammers everywhere, but not everyone.
Perhaps you could write an introduction to yourself in the general discussions section and build some credibility.
Beehelp

Post by Beehelp »

I also lost all my photos. Feel so upset :(